The wording below is straight from Brandon, and his team at Warbonnet Outdoors.
- "Available in our new Dream–Tex fabric… built just for hammocks, it combines a traditional ripstop weave with a bias-directional diamond grid to create a fabric that has an incredibly comfortable cotton-like texture. Add in a fantastic strength to weight ratio and just the right amount of stretch and you have an ideal hammock fabric. 40 denier 1.6 osy
- Bridge-style design, fits a user up to 6’6″
- Large saddlebags on either side of you offer ideal storage space for items large and small.
- Netting unzips on both long sides as well as the head end and stuffs into a storage pocket at the foot end when not needed.
- Built-in head and neck contour for added comfort.
- Baggy end caps allow for additional storage space
- Unlike end gathered style hammocks it works great with a standard camping pad
- Enter/Exit on either side of the hammock
- Compatible with our Lynx underquilt models
- Add the optional weather sock (the Spindrift) for added weather protection (very popular cold weather item)
- Multiple, interchangeable, modular suspension options available.
- Made in the USA by Warbonnet"
Layers: Single or Double
Colours: Brown, Dark Foliage Green, Sharkskin, Charcoal Grey and Olive Green
Fabric: 30D Nylon, 40D Dream Tex
Comes with Bug Net, Poles and Double Ended Stuff Sack.
Suspension Options: None (Continous Loops)
View the full product details on the Warbonnet Outdoor website.